200% Compliance Protection Guarantee
If you are a current Atana Once & For All customer in good standing, and you are assessed a fine or penalty by a Federal or State government agency as a result of inaccurate or non-compliant training materials provided by Atana in connection with the Once & for All program...
We will pay your related government penalty or fine up to 2x your annual Once & For All subscription fee*.
*The following limitations apply to this guarantee:
You must have:
- Properly followed, fully implemented and completed all applicable training requirements detailed in the Atana Requirements Matrix for your applicable Federal and State jurisdictions.
- Properly identified the employees that need training and verified that the languages provided by Media Partners are sufficient.
- Provided the required training in the time and manner required by the then-current Requirements Matrix.
- Notified Atana no later than 10 days after being notified by any government agency of any alleged non-compliance.
- Assisted Atana in confirming the occurrence of the error, including providing Atana with access to your training logs, materials, reports, and other related records.
- Assisted Atana in challenging the respective authority, if Atana determines it to be incorrect.
- Mitigated your losses after becoming aware of a potential error.
Atana is not responsible for incorrect or non-compliant training caused by a government authority’s failure to provide correct or current information or for legislative, regulatory or other legal changes requiring compliance under six months. This guarantee only applies to subscription sales of Atana’s Once & For All training materials on or after April 15, 2020 for U.S. Federal and State jurisdictions. Atana’s total liability is limited to and shall not exceed the amount of this guarantee.